Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
1 cup packed arugula
1/2 cup toasted walnuts
2 tbsp lemon juice
1 tsp lemon zest
1 clove garlic
3/4 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
2 tbsp olive oil
2 pkg (210 g each) NuPasta Angel Hair, drained and rinsed
1/2 cup ricotta cheese
1. In food processor, combine arugula, walnuts, lemon juice and
zest, garlic, salt and pepper; pulse very finely chopped. With
motor running, drizzle in olive oil; process until smooth.
2. In dry skillet set over medium heat, cook angel hair for 2 to 3
minutes or until warmed through.
3. Toss angel hair with pesto until well coated. Serve with dollop of
• For a vegan dish, omit ricotta or substitute a plant-based cheese.
• Toss pesto with any NuPasta shape or roasted vegetables – or use as dip if desired.
Per 1/2 recipe
Saturated Fat 9g
We notice that you are visiting from the United States. Please click on the flag below to proceed to our website dedicated to our customers from the US.