Prep time (total): TBD
Cook time (total): TBD
Serves (#): TBD
Calories per dish (total): TBD
1 pack of NuPasta Fettuccine
1 lb Chicken Thighs, sliced
2 tbsp Olive Oil
2 tbsp Coconut Aminos
1 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
1 clove Garlic, minced
2 cups of Broccoli, chopped
1 tsp sesame seeds, garnish
1. Drain, rinse and pan fry 1 pack of NuPasta Fettucine for 2-3 minutes. Set aside.
2. In a boiling pot of water, cook the broccoli for 5 minutes. Strain and set aside.
3. In a bowl, whisk together coconut aminos, apple cider vinegar, and 1 tbsp of Olive Oil. Set aside.
4. Heat tbsps of olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add chicken and cook until lightly browned and cooked through.
5. Add minced garlic to the skillet and saute. Pour sauce into the pan and stir until thickens.
6. Add cooked broccoli, stir, and garnish with sesame seeds.
We notice that you are visiting from the United States. Please click on the flag below to proceed to our website dedicated to our customers from the US.