Prep time (total): TBD
Cook time (total): TBD
Serves (#): TBD
Calories per dish (total): TBD
1 pack of NuPasta Fettuccine
8 oz Flank Steak, sliced
1 cup Broccoli, chopped
1⁄4 cup Brown Sugar
3 Garlic Cloves, minced
1⁄4 tsp Ground Ginger
1 tbsp Olive Oil
2 tsp Sesame Oil
1. Drain, rinse and pan fry 1 pack of NuPasta Fettuccine for 2-3 minutes. Set aside.
2. In a boiling pot of water, cook the broccoli for 5 minutes. Strain and set aside.
3. Add olive oil a pan on medium heat and cook the steak until it is no longer pink.
4. Stir in garlic and cook for a minute.
5. In a small bowl, whisk together brown sugar, soy sauce, hoisin sauce, sesame oil, and ginger.
6. Add NuPasta to pan and pour the sauce on top. Stir until combined.
We notice that you are visiting from the United States. Please click on the flag below to proceed to our website dedicated to our customers from the US.