Prep time (total): TBD
Cook time (total): TBD
Serves (#): TBD
Calories per dish (total): TBD
1 pack of NuPasta Fettuccine
1 lb Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts, sliced
1⁄2 Red Bell Pepper, chopped
1⁄2 Zucchini, chopped
2 Green Onions, chopped
1⁄4 cup Cashews
2 Garlic Cloves, minced
2 tbsp Peanut Oil
2 tbsp Sesame Seed Oil
1 tbsp Hoisin sauce
2 tbsp Soy sauce
1 tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
Crushed peanuts, optional
1. Drain, rinse and pan fry 1 pack of NuPasta Fettuccine for 2-3 minutes. Set aside.
2. Add peanut oil and simmer on medium heat.
3. Pan fry the chicken slices, zucchini, and red bell pepper in peanut oil until fully cooked. Set aside.
4. In a small bowl, mix together hoisin sauce, soy sauce, balsamic vinegar, sesame oil, minced garlic, ground ginger.
5. Add the NuPasta, chicken, and vegetables into the pan and combine with sauce. Stir until the sauce thickens.
6. Top with crushed peanuts and serve!
We notice that you are visiting from the United States. Please click on the flag below to proceed to our website dedicated to our customers from the US.