Prep time (total): TBD
Cook time (total): TBD
Serves (#): TBD
Calories per dish (total): TBD
1 pack of NuPasta Spaghetti
2 tbsp Olive Oil
1 Chicken Breast, diced
2 tbsp Lemon Juice
¾ cup Ricotta
1 tbsp Cream
1 cup Spinach
Lemon Zest and Pepper, for garnish
1. Drain, rinse and pan fry 1 pack of NuPasta Spaghetti for 2-3 minutes. Set aside.
2. In a pan, fry chicken in olive oil until golden.
3. Add spinach, cream, and ricotta and mix well until combined.
4. Let simmer for 15 minutes.
5. Add NuPasta Spaghetti and lemon juice.
Garnish with lemon zest and pepper.
We notice that you are visiting from the United States. Please click on the flag below to proceed to our website dedicated to our customers from the US.