Prep time (total): TBD
Cook time (total): TBD
Serves (#): TBD
Calories per dish (total): TBD
1 pack of NuPasta Angel Hair
1 lb of firm Tofu, sliced
2 tbsp Soy Sauce
2 tbsp Brown Sugar
1 Tbsp Vegetable Oil
1 Cup of Carrots, thinly sliced
1 Cup of Snow Peas
1⁄2 cup of Cashews
1 tbsp Powdered Ginger
2 cloves of Garlic, minced
2 tbsp sesame seeds, garnish
1. Drain, rinse and pan fry 1 pack of NuPasta Angel Hair for 2-3 minutes. Set aside.
2. In a small bowl, combine tofu with 1 tbsp soy sauce, brown sugar, and vegetable oil. Set aside.
3. Pan-fry the marinated tofu on high heat. Cook until the tofu is slightly crispy on each side. Set aside.
4. Heat the oil in a pan over medium heat. Add carrots, snowpeas, broccoli, ginger, and cashews. Stir frequently for 8-10 minutes.
5. Add in 1 tbsp soy sauce, garlic, sesame seeds, and NuPasta Angel Hair to the pan.
Cook for an additional 5 minutes. Add the tofu on top.
We notice that you are visiting from the United States. Please click on the flag below to proceed to our website dedicated to our customers from the US.