Cacio e Pepe Spaghetti
Prep time (total): 4 min
Cook time (total): 5 min
Serves (#): 1
Calories per dish (total): 1092
1 Pack NuPasta Spaghetti
4 tbsp Olive Oil
Coarsely ground Black Pepper
2 tsp Salt
2 tbsp Unsalted Butter
1 cup finely grated Pecorino Romano Cheese
- Drain, rinse and pan fry 1 pack of NuPasta Spaghetti for 2-3 minutes. Set aside.
- In a skillet, heat 3 tbsp of your olive oil with the coarsely ground black pepper and salt.
- Stir and heat until fragrant (2 minutes), add water and cheese and stir until sauce thickens.
- Toss in NuPasta Spaghetti, mix well.
- Plate and garnish with remaining olive oil, more grated pecorino romano cheese and pepper!