Prep time (total): 8 min
Cook time (total): 5 min
Serves (#): 1
Calories per dish (total): 1116
1 pack of NuPasta Spaghetti
3 Strips Bacon
1 Cup Heavy Whipping Cream
1 Egg Yolk
1 Cup Parmesan Cheese
- Drain, rinse and pan fry 1 pack of NuPasta Spaghetti for 2-3 minutes. Set aside.
- Dice bacon, and pan fry until crispy. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix the egg yolk and the parmesan cheese together until it forms a paste.
- Add ½ of cream into the pan. Mix the parmesan and egg mixture into the cream.
- Once this thickens, add the remaining cream, bacon, and NuPasta to the pan. Continue stirring.