Prep time (total): 2 min
Cook time (total): 23 min
Serves (#): 1
Calories per dish (total): 439
1 Pack NuPasta Spaghetti
1 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast, thinly sliced
2 cups Chicken Bone Broth
1 bunch Enoki Mushrooms
Green Onions, for garnish
1 Egg, for garnish
Salt and pepper, to taste
- Drain, rinse and pan fry 1 pack of NuPasta Spaghetti for 2-3 minutes. Set aside.
- In a pot, bring bone broth to a boil.
- In a pan, fry chicken breast with salt and pepper for 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Add enoki mushrooms to broth and let simmer for 5 minutes.
- In the meantime bring a pot of water to a boil. Once at boil, reduce heat to low and add egg. Let sit for 6 minutes before putting the egg into cold water to stop cooking the egg.
- Add broth and enoki mushrooms to a bowl, add mushrooms, green onions and soft boiled egg.
- Serve and enjoy!