Mussels & Garlic Angel Hair
1 Pack NuPasta Angel Hair
5-10 Fresh Mussels
3 cloves Garlic, finely chopped
1 small Onion, diced
1/2 cup of dry White Wine
2 tablespoon Parsley, chopped
Salt, to taste
2 tbsp Olive Oil
1 tbsp Butter
- Drain, rinse and pan fry 1 pack of NuPasta Angel Hair for 2-3 minutes. Set aside.
- In a pan, fry onions and garlic in olive oil until fragrant (1-2 minutes).
- Deglaze pan with the wine and season.
- Let simmer for 5 minutes then add butter.
- Add parsley and mussels, mix well and cover.
- Let simmer on medium-low heat until mussels open up (5-8 minutes).
- Plate and garnish with more parsley.