Cauliflower Chicken Alfredo
Prep time (total): 8 min
Cook time (total): 15 min
Serves (#): 1
Calories per dish (total): 896
1 Pack NuPasta Fettuccine
½ cup Cauliflower Florets
1 Chicken Breast, diced
1 tbsp Butter
3 cloves Garlic, minced
3/4 cup Heavy Cream
1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese, grated
Salt and Pepper, to taste
Parsley, to garnish
- Drain, rinse and pan fry 1 pack of NuPasta Linguine for 2-3 minutes. Set aside.
- In a pan, fry chicken breast and cauliflower florets in oil until golden brown. Set aside.
- Combine butter and heavy whipping cream to a saucepan over medium heat.
- Add in salt, pepper, garlic and parmesan cheese. Whisk until combined.
- Add chicken breast and cauliflower florets to sauce.
- Simmer for 5 minutes, then add NuPasta Linguine and mix again.
- Plate and garnish with parsley.